✄ I am Cake. Dutch, Male.
This is a fandom blog, and not strictly one fandom either.
This blog may include things such as:
Game of Thrones, Star Trek, Pacific Rim, Dragon Age and Mass Effect, Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit, VALVe games, cats and dogs on occasion, text posts, a hint of Hannibal as well as Star Wars, and that all gets sprinkled with the occasional other fandom or personal post.
The Castiel to my Dean Winchester.
The Robb to my Theon.
Check this out!
anonymous asked: renly baratheon + green
[and a little bit of Shoker]+ Text Posts (because reasons)
A cute ghost to drag on your dash ^ u ^ <3
A few Dutch sayings in English;
- It rains steel pipes.
- I fell with the door in the house.
- There is nothing on the hand.
- I shall let them smell a poopy.
- I’m keeping you in the holes.
- I don’t trust you for a meter.
- It shall me a sausage be.
- It’s dick black outside.
- Unfortunately peanutbutter.
- To participate for bacon and beans.
- There is not a ball on the tv.
- It walks in the soup.
- Falling through the basket.
- This time, I can see it through the fingers.
Let me just add some personal favourites;
I have a dark brown suspicion
That sits quite mustache
Oh, on that bike
You can go on the pot
It can’t matter to me an ass
If you like sausage
Am I standing here for Jan dick, or so?
and don’t forget “write that on your tummy” or “make that the cat wise”
and the classic: “there comes the monkey out of the sleeve”
- He did not fall on the back of his head.
- There lurks a snake under the grass.
- Get the rotten apples from the basket.
- Take the legs.
- Putting someone on the wrong leg.
- Can not see the forest for the trees.
- And this wierd one I found: As if there is an angel pisses on your tongue.